For the ones who want to enjoy the tastes of Christmas, the Mountain Kitchen Group promotes since november 14th one more edition of the Christmas Gastronomic Season, which will contemplate red fruits, cultivated on Serra da Mantiqueira.
For the 9th consecutive year, raspberry and and blueberry give all the special touch to the recipes, sweet or salted elaborated bu the kitchen chefs from the 26 Group associated restaurants, that mix with you taste and raise the expectations to the Happy Nights.
Between the delicious foods that you’ll taste in this edition, are: pork rack with red fruits and apfellmousse on parmesan tulle from Davos Maison Suisse; red fruit truffle mix from Sabor Chocolate; Waldbeeren Suppe (german hot soup of berries with vanilla ice cream, elaborated by Baden Baden.
The Gastronomic Season is a realization from Mountain Kitchen, which has been promoting local culinary through flavor festivals, valuing the ingredients and flavors from the city as the handmade beer (summer), Pinhão (Fall), chocolate and fondues (Winter), Trout (Spring) and red fruits (In the end of the year).
During this gastronomic festival, all clients who order this season’s dish and consume the Baden Baden beer, will get as a gift the book “Sabor da Montanha”, edited by the group Mountain Kitchen.
The Gastronomic Season goes until January 6th, 2015. Other info by phone +55 (12) 9 9751-7884 or by website www.cozinhadamontanha.com.br
– Baden Baden: German kitchen
– Beto Perroy Grill: Fogo de chão barbecue
– Charpentier (Frontenac Hotel): International Kitchen with French touch
– Davos Maison Suisse: French-Swiss kitchen
– La Gália: Special grilled and exotic meat
– Matterhorn: fondues. Raclettes and emporium
– Sabor Chocolate: Chocolatier
– Serra da Estrela (Hotel Serra da Estrela): International kitchen
– Spazio di Paolo: Italian kitchen
– Bar Mercearia Campos: fondues, trout, variated kitchen
– Cantina di Nonna Mimi: Italian kitchen
– Capivari: International kitchen
– Itália: Pasta
– Safari: Contemporary kitchen
– Tarundu: Pizza and international kitchen
– Villa Gourmet: Local contemporary kitchen